2008年3月8日 星期六

tomato pasta salad recipe



Here's my very special recipe for pasta salad which I've tried to make for myself.
It's getting warmer and warmer. Flowers blooming, birds chirping, everyone should go out to enjoy the sunshine. The pasta salad would do for your lovely picnic with family members, significant ones...etc.
Now, we'll see how to make this salad.
As usual, you need to boil water first to cook the pasta. When you are waiting for the pasta to be cooked, you can prepare the ingredients. Broccoli, tomato, sweet peppers..., any vegetable you like, and chop them to pieces. This salad should be good to go with chicken, but I'm semi-vegetarian, therefore, I just leave it. About the sauce, you need olive oil, wine vinegar (yum), basil, salt, pepper, tomato sauce (you can get it from supermarket or make it by yourself).
When the pasta turn cool, put all things together. Then, the sundried tomato (yum).
It's almost ready to serve. At the very end, cheese!!!!The more, the better (I love cheese).
It's easy, it's fun, and it's quick. Yummy!
More recipes later~

沒有留言: