2008年2月1日 星期五

fetish



Normally, I don't like pinkish stuff, however, I just got a lot of "My Melody" things lately. Don't know what's the problem with me. I just feel like this little bunny with red (or pink) hood makes me happy. I found out her birthday just passed, therefore, I put up this article to celebrate her belated forgettable birthday. Even if she would never know.



Profile of My Melody

Name: My Melody
Birthday: January 18, 1975
Place of birth: Forest of Mari Land
Favorite hobby: Baking brownies with her mother
Favourite food: Almond pound cake
Best friend: A mouse named Flat, and a host of forest friends
Enemy: Devil Kuromi (I love Kuromi)
Description: Lives with her mother, grandmother and brother, Rhythm.
Personality: very curious, but a little hasty at times












Kuromi is My Melody's niece, I actually like her better than My Melody. She's cuter, isn't she?

沒有留言: